Welcome to the new AAC Website!
This website is just one part of a major project to bring several segments of on-line functionality together in one place. The project will be implemented in a series of releases. As part of this first release (1A), we are implementing the foundation pieces needed before more complex functions can be brought in. With this release, visitors to the AAC site will be able to:
· Access the new look and feel and public pages of the AAC website
· Create a free user account to gain access to public functionality as it comes on-line
· Claim and attach existing AAC memberships to a user account and gain access to member-only functions
· Renew and purchase AAC memberships which will allow access to member-only privileges (memberships and user accounts are not the same thing and have different access rights in the system)
· Attach existing Dog IDs and Junior Handler IDs to a user account
· Affiliate yourself with Clubs
· Register a new club
To help users navigate through setup, anAAC Member Guide is available in the News section of the website. Please click here to access
If you are an AAC Judge or Board member, access rights needed for those roles will be added by the AAC after you create a user account. Please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us once you have created an account.
Future releases will bring on functionality including Trial applications and approvals, site and equipment inspection requests, and functionality specific to judges, leading up to a final release that will include purchasing Dog IDs, submitting trial results and accessing stats.
Until functionality is brought on-line, our new website will link you back to the old functionality and you can continue to do business with the AAC as you always have.
For each release, the system is thoroughly tested, however, should you encounter any difficulties, Help functions are available from every page and will ensure that the AAC Technical System Administrator is notified of the issue.