AAC Board of Directors – October 2016 Meeting Highlights (unofficial)
Highlights of the AAC Board meeting held on Thursday, October 20, 2016.
Full motions will be published on the AAC web site (Members section) once the minutes are approved and the motions are translated.
- Micro mini SCT revision. Motion 161010. Effective Jul 1, 2017
- The following Committees are seeking representatives. Contact email@example.com if interested in applying. Committee responsibilities available at: http://www.aac.ca/en/contact/main/#CO.
- Membership Committee – Prairie Representative
- Standing Rules Committee – Ontario East Representative
- Equipment Committee – Ontario East Representative
- Judges Standing Advisory Committee – BC Representative
- Discipline Committee – BC Vancouver Island Representative
- The NSC is requesting bids for the 2017 Regionals from the following Regions: QC and NS/NL.
- Equipment revisions include:
- Double Bar Jump description amendment. Effective Immediately. Motion 161007.
- T weave pole base removal. Grandfathered until club’s next inspection, otherwise effective January 1, 2018.
- Jump rails and planks no longer optional replacements for jump poles effective July 1, 2017.
- The AAC National Team has fundraising projects underway through National Team Members. Also, auditing of the National Team Only Training Area is available at: http://aacnationalteam.org/store/. In addition, the National Team Management Group is working on revising the selection criteria’s point schedule for the 2017-2018 team.
- The Board continues to work on jump height and dog measurement cut-offs.
To obtain a copy of the AAC Board minutes (in English or French, once approved), email Jennifer Laird at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The next Board meeting is scheduled for Thursday, November 17, 2016.