BoD Meeting Thursday, November 17, 2016
Here are the highlights of the AAC Board meeting held on Thursday, November 17, 2016.. Full motions will be published on the AAC website (Members section) once the minutes are approved and the motions are translated.
- The following Committees are seeking representatives. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in applying. Committee responsibilities available at: AAC/Contacts/Committees.
- Standing Rules Committee — Ontario East Representative
- Equipment Committee — Ontario East Representative
- Judges Standing Advisory Committee — BC Representative
- All bids for 2017 have been received with a 2018 AAC Nationals bid approved for 2018 in Maxville Ontario.
- A survey was distributed to all AAC Clubs and Members regarding jump heights and dog measurement cut-offs.
- Judges are required to supply a copy of courses to Trial Secretaries 1-2 days prior to trial so an alternate judge can fill in if necessary. Motion 161105. Effective January 1, 2017,.
- Cindy Swiney was appointed as Interim Course Approver Coordinator.
To obtain a copy of the AAC Board minutes (in English or French, once approved), email Jennifer Laird email@example.com, or fill out form on members page.
The next Board meeting is scheduled for: Thursday, December 15, 2016