Jump Heights – Measurement Cut-off
The implementation of new jump heights and dog measurement cut-offs will occur in stages throughout 2017.
This is AAC’s tentative schedule through to the end of March 2017.
December 2016 – Release Statement of changes to be implemented by January 1, 2018 including new jump height categories and new dog measurement cut-offs.
January – Downloadable dog ID card process implemented. NEWS
February – Release of the 2018 Re-Measurement Information Process and Forms
- Re-Measurement Procedures
- AAC Dog ID Application Form (Competitors)
- Request for Re-Measurement Day Form (Clubs)
- 2018 Measuring Device Inspection Form (For Clubs/Regional Directors)
- Dog Measurement Form (For Clubs/Judges)
March – Equipment Inspection Procedure for 2018 including:
- Equipment Checklists (for 2018)
- Equipment Specification List (for 2018)
Further information and release schedules will be provided as details are finalized.