Regional & National Course Coordinator
The Regional & National Course Coordinator serves as the liaison between designing judges, course approvers and the National Steering Committee to ensure that courses are provided for Regional, National Pre-Qualifier and National events annually. In addition, the Coordinator will maintain the Regional and National Course pool.
This is a volunteer position with expenses paid for supplies, and a Board evaluated annual honorarium available for fulfilling responsibilities.
You will be a part of the National Steering Committee as a non-voting member. You cannot compete in Regional or National Championships for length of term.
Specific tasks are to include:
- Assemble course requirements for Regionals, Nationals Pre-Qualifier and Nationals, and send information packages to selected judges that includes guidelines, checklists, ring specifications and courses they are to design.
- Work with Course Approvers to ensure that a team is available to approve courses.
- Maintain the Course pools for Regionals and National Pre-qualifiers.
- Review all courses to ensure that ring size, unique specification and equipment requirements are met.
- Assemble course packages for distribution to Regional and National Hosts
To be considered for this position the candidate must:
- Be a Regular member in good standing, with no complaints upheld against them;
- Be an active AAC Master Judge
- Have demonstrated an in-depth understanding of agility
- Have demonstrated an ability to meet deadlines
- Be familiar with the use of, and have access to, Clean Run Course Designer version 4
How to Apply For Position
- Additional information on this role is available by request of the NSC Chair. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please submit applications with a reference letter from a Course Approver attached to email@example.com.
- The application deadline: January 14, 2018