WHY BECOME A MEMBER
The Agility Association of Canada is a not-for-profit, volunteer-run organization that does not have a huge infrastructure. What the AAC has is a very small number of salaried employees, a bunch of “piece workers” and a handful of volunteers that are responsible for choosing the direction of our sport and how to get it there. Without members, there would be no AAC. Simple as that!
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER
Click below to create or access a customized "User Account" page and then use the "Apply for membership" button.
Once the payment is confirmed, the application will be sent to the Board for Approval and a Confirmation will be sent by email.
Member’s Only SERVICES include:
- AAC Official Rulebook (electronic)
- Quarterly On Course publications (the official newsletter of the AAC)
- View of all Disciplinary decisions
- AAC audited finances reports
- Monthly Regional Reports
- Invitation to Members only Regional online discussion groups
- Eligibility for the Three Dog Team Award at Nationals (no entry fee and cash prizes)
- Free printed title certificates upon request
- Free ATChC plaque once this title is achieved upon request
- Notifications of all Meetings of the Members, to attend any Meeting of the Members and to vote at such meetings
- Discounts (Regionals/Nationals entry fee, dog id card, National team merchandise & more to come…), these discounts will typically exceed the cost of the membership fee
Applications must be processed by April 1st to be eligible for Regionals and Nationals Discount
- Prerequisite to:
- Being nominated and voted as a member of the AAC Board of Directors
- Joining a committee that contributes to the running of the AA
- Applying for the AAC National Team
- Applying to become an AAC Judge
But mostly, becoming an AAC member supports the organization support the sport.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
You are doing a lot for agility in Canada by joining or renewing your AAC membership and by encouraging your agility friends to join. The Agility Association of Canada is the first (we think) and still the ONLY, all-agility, all-Canadian organization that is by Canadians, for Canadians.
** ALL Memberships expire on December 31st
** Some privileges require multiple consecutive years as a Member.